Operating a business from day-to-day holds many challenges. Who do you lean on for strategic planning decisions and objective evaluations during critical moments in your business? Are you turning to your CPA for their insight and knowledge? With the technical expertise and industry insight, a CPA may surprise you with their ability to analyze, consult, design, and recommend procedures and techniques that may assist you in many of your business challenges. Furthermore, through business consulting services, your company will run more efficiently, and by identifying and recommending improvements which can increase business performance.
Presented by DMJ’s Mike Gillis, CPA/PFS, the presentation will cover key areas:
- An objective appraisal of proposed solutions for the development of alternatives.
- Assistance in establishing a budget that fits the needs of your business, including operational, capital, or cash budgets.
- In-depth experience when internal staffing is not adequate.
- Supervision and leadership of special projects.
- Technology consulting for evaluations on technology systems, analyzing feasibility, equipment and software.
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Location: DMJ Main Conference Room, 703 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, NC
Time: 12-1 p.m.
Credit: 1 CPE
Presenter: Mike Gillis, CPA/PFS, Managing Partner, DMJ
Join DMJ for our annual firm presentation open to friends, colleagues, and industry professionals. Participants gain a better understanding of the framework established for CPAs following the AICPA Code of Ethics, other regulatory bodies, and the NC rules for CPAs practicing in North Carolina.
Key topics and case studies address:
CPA Code of Professional Conduct
Rules of Conduct
NC CPA Laws and Rules
*This course satisfies the two-hour annual Ethics CPE course requirement for all licensed North Carolina CPAs.